Importance of Hiring A Weekly Pool Service
With spring officially here and temperatures warming up, swim season is just around the corner. Hiring a great weekly pool service company is extremely important and we hope this blog post helps explain why hiring Weber Pools will be your smartest choice! If you happen to own a residential or commercial swimming pool there’s a lot more that goes into it than just swimming in it. Many people love having a swimming pool but taking care of it is something they don’t love equally. That’s why at Weber Pools we have a variety of different service options to appeal to you. When it comes to taking care of your swimming pool we find the following types of characteristics….
- I don’t want to touch it, and I will only hire a weekly service and maintenance company
- I don’t mind cleaning it but I need help with handling the chemistry
- I don’t mind taking care of it during the winter time but I need help in the summer
- I can do it all and don’t need any help.
That’s why at Weber Pools we can either help you with a variety of service options. When it comes to cleaning the pool, we come weekly to brush the steps, benches, and interior finish of the swimming pool. We also skim the entire pool’s surface to remove debris and vacuum as necessary. In addition, we empty out the skimmer basket, pump basket check filtration equipment for leaks and backwash as necessary. Those steps are fairly easy for those that want to take care of their own swimming pool but keeping track of water chemistry and knowing what to add typically causes problems.
Many residential swimming pool owners want to clean their own pools but they have challenges managing the water chemistry. This is why many will hire a weekly service and maintenance company because handling large bodies of water with warm water can cause challenges.
In addition to cleaning the swimming pool you will need to do the following weekly:
- Check chlorine levels, pH, Total Alkalinity (TA), Cyanuric Acid (CYA), phosphates, salt (salt pools only), phosphates, and Calcium Hardness (CH).
- Balance chemistry with additions of chlorine, acid, phosphate removers etc.
- Monitor your Calcium Hardness levels and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and know when it is time to change out the water in your swimming pool.
At Weber Pools, we are committed to offering you the highest quality level of service. We are committed to you and want to service your pool giving you the peace of mind that it is always cared for knowing it’s always ready for you to swim in. If you should have any questions in regards to our service, please contact us today