Are you tired of your swimming pool looking “normal” when you turn on your pool light at night? Are you tired of hiring a professional to come out and change your light after only 300 hours of use? Have you ever thought about what it would be like to install an LED light in your swimming pool? If you’ve answered yes to any of those questions, then installing a Jandy LED Pool Light is the way to go. As an official Jandy warranty service provider we have been and will continue to recommend their products because of quality, great customer service and overall satisfaction.
LED lights can be fun, they can add colorful water displays to your pool and can ultimately save you time and money. Not to mention, they cost you pretty much nothing to operate! When comparing them to a standard incandescent light in a swimming pool there isn’t much of a comparison. Most incandescent bulbs last 300 hours, cost roughly $400.00 to $450.00 to replace, they use more electricity and you should hire a professional to install it because of the electricity/water factor. Whereas, with an LED light you can get up to 50,000 hours of lighting and they reduce your energy expense by up to 90%. The biggest difference is in price where LED lights cost roughly $1000.00 to install.
- “Unique wide angle lens design saturates your water with a wide variety of primary colors and blended water colors”
- “Choose from five color shows or let Jandy Pro Series WaterColors transition through continuously changing colors”
- “Reduces your energy expenses by up to 90%”
- “Conveniently operated by a light switch, any iAqualink, Aqualink RS, PDA system, or Aqualink Touch”
- “Plastic and stainless steel niches available”
When it comes to your backyard, why be normal when you can stand out with an endless display of brilliant, gorgeous color? If you are interested in learning more about how the Jandy Pro Series LED Lights would be a fit for you, call us today at 817-481-7665.