Owning a swimming pool is great but sometimes taking care of it can be the exact opposite. Even though we are currently in the swim offseason, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t start thinking about your swimming pool and who should be taking care of it. At Weber Pools, we have decades of experience in the industry. We are Certified Pool Operators that serve the greater Dallas / Fort Worth area. We are literally a one-stop shop for all your pool needs — whether that consists of pool cleaning, repair or general pool maintenance.
We offer the following services for your convenience:
- Pool cleaning: Keeping a pool clean is a weekly fight. With our Dallas pool cleaning service, you do not have to devote so much of your time to this nagging chore. We offer weekly packages that include netting, vacuuming and brushing your pool, in addition to adjusting the chemical balance of the water to ensure it is safe and sanitary. Our weekly service is available for under $100 a month.
- Pool maintenance: There is more to maintaining a pool than just cleaning it. Our Dallas pool service makes sure everything is accounted for. From cleaning and replacing filters to adjusting water levels, our team can ensure everything is running smoothly with your pool.
- Pool repair: You will be happy that you have a relationship with Weber Pools when you end up needing pool repair in Dallas, Texas. Problems can emerge without warning. Many pool owners know how paralyzing a broken pump or heater can be. We can repair everything from your pump to chips in your pool deck.
As for pool cleaning, we understand that everyone’s needs and budget are different. That’s why we offer three different levels of service which you can find HERE! The consistency with our service options include the following:
- Testing your pool water along with chemical balance to keep your water clear and in optimal condition
- Emptying the pool skimmer and pump baskets
- Backwashing as necessary
- Cleaning your automatic pool cleaner
- Brushing the steps, benches, and liner of the swimming pool
- Verifying that your pool cleaner is operational
- Checking pool equipment for leaks
With our basic service which is listed above, we guarantee to show up each week, clean the swimming pool and monitor all equipment for leaks. In addition to our basic service, we also offer a gold and platinum service as well. With these additional services, we vacuum your pool, clean your salt cell and so much more. The key with any of our services is to keep you satisfied, your swimming pool clean and all equipment operating at peak condition. If you are looking to experience the Weber Pools Difference, which includes working with our clients directly in maintaining and servicing your pool and filters throughout the year then contact us today! We will make sure you are always swimming in your pool with less worry and many for fun memories.